IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE!
NO EXHIBITS MAY BE REMOVED UNTIL AFTER THE PRIZE GIVING AT 4.00 PM
Prize money will be paid on production of winning card from 4.30 pm onwards. Any not collected will be regarded as a donation to show funds.
THE PARISH COUNCIL CUP and THE SCHOLES PERPETUAL CHALLENGE SHIELD will be presented respectively to the winners of the LARGE AND SMALL SECTIONS of the BEST GARDEN COMPETITION, rosettes to first, second and third.
ALL PERPETUAL CHALLENGE TROPHIES MUST BE RETURNED TO
Rita Stevens by 31st July , please contact 07920 282334 to arrange
The following classes are available to enter, please download and complete the form.
- Floral Art
- Cakes, etc.
- Vintage Tractors & Landrovers
How to Enter
1. Complete a separate entry form for each person and post to Mr. M. V. Halls, Meadow Cottage, 1 Russell Square, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne DE6 3EA. Forms to arrive no later 9.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st August Cheques should be made out to “TURNDITCH & WINDLEY VILLAGE SHOW”. Coins should not be sent through the post, but stamps will be accepted for small amounts.
Alternatively forms may be presented at THE CROMPTON INGLEFIELD HALL, Turnditch between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st August.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER Wednesday, 31st August.
2. Exhibits to be staged in the marquee on the showground between 8.00 am and 10.00 am, on Saturday, 3rd September 2022
THE MARQUEE WILL BE VACATED AT 10.00 am SHARP.
3. ALL exhibits, with the exception of Classes 16 – 19, must be grown or made by the exhibitor. Children’s exhibits to be their own work, unaided by adults.
4. Only one exhibit per person may be shown in each class. All exhibits are staged at owner’s risk.
Classes 1 – 15, inclusive, Free.
Classes 16 – 95, inclusive, 50p per exhibit.
Classes 1 – 4 are open to pupils of Turnditch Primary School only.
Classes 5 – 95, inclusive, are OPEN CLASSES.
PRIZES: All classes: 1st – £1; 2nd – 50p; 3rd – 30p.